LeanKit's step-by-step guide on how to access and view the Planned Percent Complete (PPC) Chart.
Here you'll learn how to:
Access the Planned Percent Complete chart
Advanced and Premium Editions include the Planned Percent Complete (PPC) chart.
Click the charts icon in the upper right of the board and click Planned Percent Complete in the drop-down menu.
Understand the Planned Percent Complete chart
The Planned Percent Complete (PPC) chart compares the planned finish date to the actual finish date to determine whether each item due on a particular date was finished early, on time, or late.
Here you'll learn to understand:
NOTE: If the cards on your board do not have planned finish dates, the PPC chart is unlikely to prove useful to you.
There are three main sections to the report: the PPC line chart, a Number of Cards for Each Status bar chart, and a table of cards.
Planned Percentage Complete
For each day between the start and end dates, this line chart displays the percentage of cards that were completed either early or on time, and plots the trend of these percentages.
This chart answers the question, "For the items with a planned finish date of this date, what percentage were completed by the end of this date?"
Count of Items
In this bar chart, cards are tallied on their planned finish date and according to whether they were completed early, on time, or late.
A card with a planned finish date of June 1 but an actual finish date of May 28 will be counted in the "early" bar for June 1. A card with a planned finish date of June 1, but completed on June 7 will be counted in the "past due" bar for June 1.
The bars are colored indicating the status of the cards counted:
- Yellow = Early: delivered prior to planned finish date.
- Green = On-time: completed on the planned finish date, or within two days before the planned finish date.
- Orange = Late: delivered after the planned finished date
- Red = Outstanding: still not delivered, even though the planned finish date has passed.
The table at the bottom of the report includes all the cards represented in the Planned Percentage Complete line chart and Number of Cards for Each Status bar chart, the actual/planned start/finish dates, the number of days off from their planned finish, and the color coded Card Status.
Configure the Planned Percent Complete chart
The Planned Percent Complete chart can be filtered by:
To set the date range for the PPC chart:
- To set the start date, click in the left-most date box. Enter the start date of the iteration in the box, or use the calendar that pops up to click on the desired date.
- To set the stop date, click in the right-most date box. Enter the end date of the iteration in the box, or use the calendar that pops up to click on the desired date.
To filter the PPC chart by card tags:
Enter a comma-separated list of tags in the Tags box to the right of the chart.
Use an exclamation point before a tag to specifically exclude cards with that tag.
To filter the PPC chart by card type:
- Click Card Type to the right of the chart and in the list below click on the card types you want to include.
To filter the chart by the 'custom icon':
Click Custom Icon--called Class of Service by default, and classified on this example board as “Context”--and in the list below click on the ones you want to include.
Doc ID: 1191981360