Find links to step-by-step guides on creating and using LeanKit's Card Connections feature.
In LeanKit, you can create parent-child connections between cards. This makes it easier to track and manage the progress of work distributed across multiple teams or to communicate rollup information to stakeholders.
Once you’ve established parent-child connections between cards, statistics at the parent card level help you quickly assess the progress of child cards and identify potential problems. In addition, multi-parent connections allows teams to easily share information and progress on child cards with multiple team leads or stakeholders.
Different editions of LeanKit include different connection abilities:
- Advanced and Premium Edition accounts can connect to multiple parent and child cards on the same board and multiple parent and child cards on multiple other boards.
- Select Edition accounts can connect to a single parent card and multiple child cards on the same board and to a single parent card and multiple child cards on one other board.
- Lite and Standard Edition accounts cannot connect cards.
Learn How to Get Started with Connections:
- Create a connection to a new card
- Create a connection to an existing card
- View a card's current connections
- Remove connections between cards
Doc ID: 1191979598