LeanKit's step-by-step guide on how to enable or disable a user.
Each user in a LeanKit account can be either enabled or disabled. Only enabled users count towards your total number of licenses; only enabled users can access your LeanKit account. Disabling a user can be useful if an employee leaves your organization, since users not marked enabled cannot login or otherwise interact with your LeanKit account.
- On the home screen of your LeanKit account, click the three gears icon to open the Account Settings
- Click on Account User List
- Find the user you want to disable in the list.
- You can search for a user using the search box at the top of the user list
- Hover your cursor over the name of the user you want to disable. This will make icons visible to the right of their name.
- Click the icon of a pencil and paper to edit that user. This will open the user details.
- Uncheck the box Enabled and click Save User.
This user will no longer be able to sign in to this LeanKit account, and will no longer take up a user license.
Note: disabling a user alone does not reduce your licenses or your future billing. Please contact us at email@example.com to have your licenses reduced and future billing updated to match.
Doc ID: 1191979629