LeanKit's step-by-step guide on how to change your password.
If You're Logged in to your LeanKit account:
- Click your user avatar/initials in the upper right corner. This will open your user profile and preferences.
- On the My User Profile tab, click Change Password
- Enter your current password in the field under Current Password.
- Enter your new password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields, and click Save.
If you can't log in to LeanKit:
- Go to the custom url for your LeanKit account (it will be something like "example.leankit.com")
- Underneath the login button, click I forgot my Username or Password. You'll receive an email with a temporary password and will be required to change your password once you log in.
Still can't login to LeanKit?
Any LeanKit account administrator in your organization can reset your password for you by editing your User Access setting as described in "Change a User's Password."
If none of the above work for you, please let us know by submitting a support request, and we'll be glad to help.