LeanKit's step-by-step guide on how to filter cards by staleness to reveal cards that haven't had regular activity.
When using the filter on your LeanKit board, you can choose to look for the cards that haven't moved (from one lane to another) or that have had no activity (any changes to the card) for a selected number of days.
To filter by staleness:
- Click the filter icon (directly to the right of the magnifying glass in the top toolbar).
- From the menu that appears, click Staleness.
- Click either Cards not moved in or Cards with no activity in.
Switching between these two options is a great way to find cards that are being worked on but aren't moving forward.
- Type the number of days in the days field.
- This will display cards that have not been moved in a specified number of days OR cards that have not had any activity in a specified number of days.
You can read more about filters here.
Doc ID: 1191979581