LeanKit's step-by-step guide on how to invite users to your LeanKit account.
You can share LeanKit with the rest of your team directly from within the application. However, before you invite new users, you want to make sure that your board security is set for your needs.
To set default permissions for a board:
- Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of your board.
- Then click Board Settings.
- Select the checkbox next to "set default user security to".
- Then use the drop down menu to make your default security selection to ensure everyone you invite to your board has access.
- Once you've selected the appropriate default permission, click Save Board and Close.
Once you've set your board security, to invite a user to this LeanKit account:
- click the Add User Icon from within the home screen or from one of your boards.
- Then enter the email addresses of the people you would like to invite. Separate multiple email addresses with commas or semicolons.
- Click Send Invitations to send each of your invitees an email with a link that will allow them to set up their user login in this LeanKit account.
Doc ID: 1191984230