September 1, 2017 Release Notes
- We added some messaging to notify you before you close a card with unsaved changes.
- We made card context menus easier to read and clearer to navigate with icon images for menu items. Take a look!
- We improved re-indexing of finished cards when a card's position is moved in the finish lane (archive lane) to minimize effects of this action on overall performance.
- We fixed an issue that caused card headers to disappear if the card header toggle was switched to None and then back to a header option.
- We made adjustments to the card title field to ensure that emails are still triggered for cards with excess space in the title.
- We solved a problem that caused card size updates not to save when WIP based on card size was exceeded.
- We fixed an issue that caused the calendar icon not to appear correctly on the face of the card on specific browsers.
Have more questions? Submit a request