August 18, 2017 Release Notes
- We added an "X" to close out the updated filter tab! Have a look here.
- In-app reports now link back to knowledge base documentation, so you can learn more about reporting features. Check it out!
- We fixed an issue with the multi-select context menu that caused multi-selected cards to be deselected if you didn't click directly on the face of the card.
- We resolved a problem that caused a max character count warning to appear in card description and comment text.
- We sorted out a bug that caused context menus not to display the option to remove custom icons.
- We solved a link navigation issue with calendar integration links that caused the Board and Assigned User URLs to be flipped.
- We changed the iCal calendar integrations links from "https" to "webcal" to make integrating with your chosen calendar service simpler.
- We ensured that IE11 browser scale would no longer affect the RSS/Calendar dialogue.
- We fixed a problem that caused card headers to be missing from some cards.
- We made it easier for all user roles to find the Export Board History option.
Have more questions? Submit a request