A step-by-step guide on how account administrators can better understand how users within their account are using LeanKit.
To export Usage Reports from your LeanKit account:
- If you are the Account Administrator, click the three gears icon in your home screen.
- From there, select Export Usage Reports from the menu on the left-hand side.
- You’ll then be able to decide which type of usage report you would like to export.
- You can choose from:
- Most Recent Write Activity for each Active User
- Displays the most recent write/update/delete activities for users across your LeanKit account.
- Users and their Board Roles
- Displays a list of active users and their board roles.
- Most Recent Write Activity for each Board
- Displays the most recent write/update/delete activities for each board across your LeanKit account.
- Most Recent Write Activity for each Active User by Board
- Displays the most recent write/update/delete activities for each active user by which board each user has interacted with.
- Write Activity for each User in the past 90 days
- Displays write/update/delete activities for each user over the past 90 days.
- The selected report will be exported to your computer as a .CSV file which you can open with Excel or import into the reporting tool of your choice.
Doc ID: 1192473474