February 20 Release Notes
- We made the effects of clicking the "cancel my subscription" button more clear by adding more detailed wording to the confirmation dialog.
- We made the in-app reports that have a date range even more real-time by changing the default end date to "current," where the previous default was the day prior.
- We added Custom Fields and Lanes endpoints to the Advanced Reporting API.
- The start and end date parameters in in-app reports that have a date range now correctly convert to and from UTC time when filtering.
- Deleting a parent card while a child card is open, then saving edits to the child card no longer causes the child card to open as blank box.
- Cancelling an account no longer results in confusing error messages.
- Account owners can now successfully save a change to their organization name.
- In-app reports now load even if there is a missing custom icon file path because of a board import/export.
Have more questions? Submit a request