Over the coming weeks, LeanKit will be performing infrastructure maintenance in a set of scheduled maintenance windows.
To minimize user disruption, the time windows during which we'll be doing the work are outside of regular work hours. We're also doing the work in phases, such that only some accounts are affected each time and each account will be affected during only one of these windows. Your account owner will be notified via email before your account is affected, and you will see a notification in your LeanKit account at least five days before your account’s scheduled maintenance window.
We expect this infrastructure maintenance to take approximately two hours each time, during which some LeanKit accounts will be unavailable.
Scheduled maintenance will be performed after business hours on the following dates (reminder: each account will only experience a single maintenance window):
- Tuesday, February 21, 7-9 PM CST (2/28 1-3 AM UTC)
- Thursday, February 23, 7-10 PM CST (2/24 1-4 AM UTC)
- Tuesday, March 14, 3-5 PM CDT (8-10 PM UTC)
- Thursday, March 16, 7-9 AM CDT (noon-2 PM UTC)
- Saturday, March 18, 10 AM-1 PM CDT (3-6 PM UTC)
- Tuesday, March 21, 6-8 PM CDT (11 PM-1 AM UTC)
- Thursday, March 23, 2-4 PM CDT (7-9 PM UTC)
- Thursday, March 23, 8-10 PM CDT (3/24, 1-3 AM UTC)
- Thursday, March 30, 4-7 PM CDT (9 PM-Midnight UTC)
- Saturday, April 1, 10 AM-1 PM CDT (3-6 PM UTC)
We understand how much folks rely on LeanKit, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. At the same time, we're excited about the improvements that will be possible because of this work.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at email@example.com.