LeanKit's step-by-step guide on how to connect to existing cards.
In LeanKit, you can create parent-child connections between cards. This makes it easier to track and manage the progress of work distributed across multiple teams. Once you’ve established parent-child connections between cards, statistics at the parent card level help you quickly assess the progress of child cards and identify potential problems.
Different editions of LeanKit include different connection abilities:
- Advanced and Premium Edition accounts can connect to cards on the same board, and cards on multiple other boards.
- Select Edition accounts can connect to cards on the same board, and to cards on one other board.
- Lite and Standard Edition accounts cannot connect cards
To Connect to an Existing Card:
Click on the desired parent card to open the card's details. Then click the Child Cards tab.
From there, simply search for the desired cards in the search field. You can narrow your results to a specific board by searching for boards in the Filter by Board field.
Once you've found the card(s) you're looking for, check the box next to the card(s) you would like to connect to this parent card, and click Connect Selected Cards at the bottom of the window.
This will bring you to a view of your connected cards on the Child Cards tab. In Advanced and Premium editions of LeanKit you'll be able to choose between the Dates view or the Cards view to view your connected cards.
Still have questions about connections?
- Click here to learn how to view connected cards.
- Click here to learn how to connect to new cards.
- Click here to learn how to remove connections.
Doc ID: 1191979599