LeanKit's step-by-step guide on how to connects to new cards.
In LeanKit, you can create parent-child connections between cards. This makes it easier to track and manage the progress of work distributed across multiple teams. Once you’ve established parent-child connections, statistics at the parent card level help you quickly assess the progress of child cards and identify potential problems.
Different editions of LeanKit include different connection abilities:
- Advanced and Premium Edition accounts can connect to cards on the same board, and cards on multiple other boards.
- Select Edition accounts can connect to cards on the same board, and to cards on one other board.
- Lite and Standard Edition accounts cannot connect cards
To Connect to a New Card:
Open the desired parent card and go to the Child Cards tab of the card's details. Click Connect New Cards.
From there, you will see a list of all boards you have access to. Simply select or search and select the board you would like to create the new child card on.
Once you have selected the board, the card details will open for you to fill out information for your new card.
When you've finished filling out information for your new child card, select a save option and close the card when you're done. The new child card will appear in the default drop lane of the board you previously selected.
Still have questions about connections?
- Click here to learn how to view connected cards.
- Click here to learn how to connect to existing cards.
- Click here to learn how to remove connections.
Doc ID: 1191981339