LeanKit's step-by-step guide on how to adjust your card subscriptions.
- Click on your user avatar or initials in the upper, right-hand corner of the browser window. Click User Profile.
- Then, click My Board Preferences tab.
- On the My Board Preferences tab you’ll see a dropdown menu under Subscribe to Card Events when being assigned or @mentioned.
- Click the dropdown to make your choice for this board.
- Select “Yes, I want notifications” to subscribe to cards when you are assigned to or @mentioned in them.
- Select “No, I don’t want notifications” to not be subscribed when cards are assigned to you or when you are @mentioned on this board. This will not affect any existing subscriptions already in place.
- Select “Account Default Setting” to leave your subscription setting to the account-wide default that has been selected by your account administrator.
Administrators: Set an Account-Wide Default to Subscribe Users to Cards that They are Assigned to or @mentioned in
Account administrators are about to set an account-wide default setting to automatically subscribe users to cards that they are assigned to or @mentioned in. To set this as a default setting:
- Click the three-gears icon on your home screen.
- Then click Account User List.
- On the Account User List tab, you’ll see a check box next to Subscribe users to cards when they are assigned or @mentioned.
- Click the box to make this the default account setting.
Doc ID: 1191979595